Our 'NO QUESTIONS ASKED' return and exchange policy for all products listed in our online catalogue makes your purchase risk-free and ensures your complete satisfaction.
Please follow these guidelines:
- This return policy applies only to software products purchased directly from PocketMac.com or eSellerate.net ('Product'). We are not responsible for processing returns or exchanges for Products purchased from other vendors.
- If you decide you don't like the Product ordered, simply cover the cost of return shipping. If the returned Product is received complete and undamaged, we will process a credit for the full amount paid for the returned item, less shipping. Simply let us know if you prefer to receive a replacement.
- Returns for refunds or exchanges must be made within ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
- Your return should be sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
IAA, 511 Juniper Street, San Diego, California 92101 USA.
Please include the following information to assist us in processing your refund or exchange request:
- your name
- order number
- order date
- payment method (name of the credit card you used to make your purchase)
- your billing address
- your daytime telephone number and email address
- the Product name and number and whether you prefer a refund or replacement
- You must destroy all copies of the Product and uninstall the Product from any computers owned or controlled by you, whether activated or not.
- Once your request has been reviewed, eSellerate.net will process the refund or send you a new Product. The amount of time it takes to process the request will vary. Your refund will be credited to the credit card charged during your original transaction, or other means to be arranged. Confirmation of the refund will be provided to you via e-mail. It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address for these purposes.
"Hear from other customers who've taken advantage of the 90 day money back guarantee":
I was extremely pleased with the money-back guarantee at PocketMac!There are not many companies or developers offering a guarantee these days. The refund was handled professionally and promptly. A very good experience dealing with PocketMac! They've won my respect!
My name is Matt Cunningham, I bought the PocketMac software. I was able to download it right a way, it was great!
After I bought the PocketMac program I found out that my Motorola Q9 was not compatible with my mac and it could only work on a PC. So I e-mailed PocketMac and asked if I could get a refund and they said no problem. They were very nice about the refund and were very quick with getting back to me.
I bought the GoBetween for entourage 2008 and i couldn't get it to do what I needed it to do (perhaps it did, but I didn't want to spend the time figuring it out). Because it was within the return period, the great people at Pocketmac refunded the money without question or hassle, and were actually very nice about it. They have a great product, the price is reasonable, and their customer service is great. What else do you need?
"I discovered that PocketMac truly stands behind their No Questions Asked 90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
I had recently used PayPal to purchase online TuneSync, a downloadable software title for my BlackBerry. There was no demo available, so I was very hesitant to purchase a product sight unseen, especially since this was my first purchase from PocketMac. So, before purchase, I emailed technical support with some questions about the application to try to find out if it would do what I needed it to do.
My questions were promptly answered, and I was assured that if after trying out the product, it did not meet my needs, a full refund would be made.
I tried out the product for about 2-3 days and felt that it didn't meet my needs/expectations. I wrote to technical support again. They again promptly and courteously answered my questions, made some suggestions, and again assured me they would issue a full refund if it didn't meet my needs.
After some further testing, I concluded that the product was not capable of doing what I needed/expected it to do. I contacted technical support again. They courteously and promptly started the refund process. They offered me no resistance whatsoever, which was surprisingly wonderful to find these days. Within about the space of a week, I had tried out the software, and received a full refund back into my PayPal account.
I was contacted later to give my feedback, and I glady agreed. I found the whole process to be virtually pain free. I applaud PocketMac for their courtesy and professionalism in delivering excellent customer service...so rare to find these days. Though I would have preferred that a demo had been available, and thus avoid the refund process altogether, I was pleasantly surprised that their refund process was pleasant and efficient. I feel I was treated fairly, courteously and respectfully. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again or to recommend their company."